Tension headache is the most common type of headache. We are sure each one of you have experienced this. Ayurveda has remedies to relieve the pain in your head. So the next time you get a tension headache, just follow any of the following methods to reduce the pain.
1. Massage your temples with a few drops of mint or eucalyptus oil
2. Massage your head and shoulder with coconut oil
3. Apply a paste of sandalwood paste or clay on the fore head and temples
4. Practise yoga and meditation regularly as it reduces the stress levels and the headache
5. Regular Pratimarsha Nasya with Anu Taila can also be done to reduce the pain but only after a consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor and learning the proper method