By Arun S
It’s my first time writing a review but I thought it was important to share my experience at Oneworld Ayurveda (OWA). I did a 7-day Panchakarma in August. I was familiar with Panchakarma from an earlier experience so had some preconceived notions going in. OWA delivered way above and beyond these expectations! Here’s why:
1. All staff was super caring and attentive. The warmth and caring of everyone was very humbling, and I felt very grateful for this attention. It was clear to me that this attention went way above “doing a job” and was genuine care for the welfare of the guests. Bali is an extremely hospitable place in general but Oneworld Ayurveda raised the bar.
2. The food is delicious! I somewhat expected rice and mung dal (which is available) but I was happily mistaken. The variety, taste and customization of recipes to Ayurvedic principles are spectacular. Frequent cooking demonstrations helped foster a connection and appreciation of the good as well.
3. Personalized supervision of treatment by the doctors. I was impressed by the depth of knowledge by the Doctors. What’s unique is that guests get to interact and consult with the Doctors everyday. This helped ensure treatments could be modified as you get deeper into the cleanse.
4. Yoga Sessions. I really enjoyed the yoga. I was impressed that Wayan personalized the yoga instruction for people’s abilities and needs. I thought the yoga instruction was some of the best I ever received.
5. Scenery and ambiance. The property is beautiful and it’s in a lovely location outside of Ubud. Also, there are some touches unique to Bali like performing purification at Tirta Empul temple.
Find out more about Panchakarma at Oneworld Ayurveda
Tags : ayurveda, ayurveda healing, ayurveda in bali, ayurveda panchakarma, ayurveda panchakarma in bali, ayurvedapackages, ayurvedic treatment, bali wellness retreat ayurvedic treatments, detox retreat bali, oneworld ayurveda bali, rejuvenation retreat bali, spa wellness bali, tasteofayurveda